Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 28 of 28

Thread: George W.

  1. #21
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: George W.

    I don't care which office I get as long as we don't owe any favors when we get there and we do the best we can while we are there, with the exception of football Friday nights and play-off Saturdays. If I can't follow the Dawgs, I resign- before they M-peach me [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  2. #22
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: George W.

    I guess I'll have to be Prez. My wife says I already have enough "Vices" [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Are ya'll gonna vote for me and the spuds man?
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  3. #23
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: George W.

    After carefully reviewing the last 10 presidents, I've come up with a slogan for this forum- A Trophy in Every Showcase . It doesn't matter if we deliver on the pre-election promises, just as long as we get enough votes to win. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  4. #24
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: George W.

    You know we will need a platform. I can't build one though. Not a carpenter [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    If we win we'll have to give LPDFTBL and hunter some kind of job. They can take the blame when you screw something up [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  5. #25
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: George W.

    And this is in reply to no one. I just felt like replying after reading how everyone seems to like to point to this one and that one.
    A true politician is just that a politican. They take care of what is at hand and try to play up to what they say they will do. And it's a two ways street you get and you give.
    Kind of like a hooker. She gives and you get, and she gets it back. Money on the night stand honey.
    Politics.
    Sorry folks, but some need to wake up and it's demorcrat or republican.
    In the end who wins? The one who's got the money. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

  6. #26
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: George W.

    Just make me director of the CIA or some group where all i have to do is take care of taking care of business, but report to only the Prez and the Vice Prez. I think both would be happy with the results.
    And won't be 1,675 Americans perish for it and counting.
    Those who we go after, won't know what hit them, till it's to late.
    That mosquite bite on the neck, may be a long range shot, that just tingled for a second. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  7. #27
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: George W.

    If you can get along with spuds you got the job if we win [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]. OK with you spuds??
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  8. #28
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: George W.

    HAHA, I got no doubts about LPDFTBL, and he knows exactly what I mean, too. I wouldn't want any public office , I get more time just trying to keep the school board honest than what I want. I could do a lot , if someone would cover my bills and take care of the wife , kid and Dawg(yep it really is a dog this time) and just let me pick my time and shots. A drop off and pick up maybe, I'd like to stick around a few more years ,to make sure the kid finshes growing up, but I'd just as soon die for a reason as to wait for a slow end I can't afford. Lotsa dust on the lungs already , it would be a miracle if I lasted to 65 and stayed healthy enough to work that long. I mean how long should a guy be expected to work underground? 25, 30, 35, 40 , 45 years? I'll never last to 62 and I'd hate the thought of having to get in the disabled line, even if I am. Most of the folks drawing disabled SS from the mines, at least the ones I know aren't doing it by choice. Sorry I ramble. But , yeah , I'm in total agreement with PVVFan and LPDFTBL, that was the reason Georgie and I declared war on the terrorists , so we could shoot'em on sight!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •